Saturday, February 9, 2013

Filesharing and copyright complaints

Today, I received the following email in my inbox:

"The file (Wilds Forlorn - We, the Damned (2012).rar) violates the MediaFire Terms of Service. Due to it being distributed from your account, it has been removed. Also, a Strike has been placed against your account and can lead to a termination of service.

Check our policy violations page for more information.

Thank you for using MediaFire as your cloud based file sharing service provider.

Sincerely,

The MediaFire Team"


Apparently, someone has issued a complaint to MediaFire about my uploading my own music. Please note that I would never ask for my music to be taken down from any online file sharing platform. If you have had one of your Wilds Forlorn links taken down, know that I had nothing to do with it. I have always condoned and supported the free spreading of my music and will continue to do so.

1 comment:

  1. Volgens mij moet dat je label geweest zijn. Ik neem aan dat Obscure Abhorrence nu de rechten van je album heeft. Ik wou vragen of ik je albums mocht uploaden op youtube, maar dat is natuurlijk vragen om problemen.
    Ik zou wel graag The Great Loss uploaden, want ik ga ervan uit dat Zwaertgevegt hier niet moeilijk over zal gaan doen.

    ReplyDelete