Saturday, February 1, 2014

Monuments

It's been a while since I posted any sort of update, so here it is.

Wilds Forlorn has been put on a hold for some time now. There have been all sorts of delays for the CD release of We, the Damned, and I'm afraid it's going to take a while still before it will be available. Everything (the artwork, the music, including two exclusive bonus tracks) has been ready to be sent to the pressing plant for months now, but this is out of my hands, I'm afraid.

I haven't exactly stood still, musically, over the past two years, though. I'm currently involved in a doom/black metal band: Monuments
Monuments has been my main musical output for the past two years now. We've played five shows now and we're about to drop our first EP release. It was recorded in Studio Moskou, Utrecht on 1 December 2013, and mixed by Niels Riethorst, of AVEC Niels. I think he did a fantastic job. We are proud to announce that The December Sessions will be released on 7 February 2014, in a limited digipack format.

It will feature the following two tracks, one of which can already be listened to on Bandcamp:



1. Monuments
2. Concealment


Total playtime: 17.30m


Check us out: MONUMENTSNL.BANDCAMP.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment